- 808 #16 v3 Car Key Chain Micro Camera, identified by Chuck Lohr’s site
- Video: 720P HD H.264/AVC1 video codec, 1280 x 720 30fps .mov
- Photo: JPG 1280*960 (no degrading by upsizing to interpolated “5 megapixel” size)
- microSD card slot, supports up to 32GB (memory card NOT included) suggest using Class 4 or above.
- USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed
This version 3 has auto record when motion is detected. This camera can run continuously on an external power (DC 5V – example: USB battery pack/charger) . Has TV output with video only function. Supports audio volume control, and mute to save battery, which increases battery life when the audio is not needed. Option of Loop Recording. You can set the date and time and toggle the date/time stamp on/off. Software control (included) or by simple TXT config tool on memory card. To save battery and memory card capacity other then 720p you may configure video output frame size from 1280×720 30fps (default), to 848×480 30fps, or 640×480 30fps. AVI output option is available, using the same H.264 codec, offers seamless recording (there is no lost video between clips). Used in a variety of different ways, school security, law enforcement, security facilities, air drone recordings, vehicle dash cam, extreme sports action cam, home monitoring, pet monitoring etc…. USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed. Super mini size, only around 50mm (L) x 32mm (W) x13mm (H) Super light-weighted: only approx 17g! Multifunctioned, you can use it as a mini DVR, a camera, First-person view (radio control FPV), a webcam, a removable USB drive. 1/4″ CMOS WXGA HD Sensor / H.264/AVC1 DSP / 512M DDR2
List Price: $ 48.98
Price: $ 48.98