- Intelligent: Kastar Mini Rapid A/C Charger Features a Fold-out US Plug, 100-240V Worldwide Input Voltage, with high speed USB charge function.
- LCD Display: LCD Screen Indicator (25%,50%,75%,100%) lets you know that your battery charging status, when LCD Screen Indicator show 100% mean battery is full.
- Multi Protection: Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging and heats. Quick charge with automatic constant current control protects battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electric shock
- Much Inconvience: The charger charges not only for your battery, also for almost all the smartphone and batteries.
- Best Guaranty: The Charger Include 30-day Money Back and 3-YEAR Manufacturer Warranty.
1 x Travel Charger
Cell Phone PDA Camera Li-ion Battery/Digital cameras/Mp3 Mp4 players/Hand held gaming devices/PDAs Acer, Asus, Audiovox, BlackBerry, Casio, CECT, Dell, Dopod, Garmin, Handspring, Hitachi, HP, Compaq, HTC, i-mate, Kyocera, LG, MiTAC, Motorola, NEC, Nokia, O2 Xda, Palm, Panasonic, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile Sidekick, Toshiba…and most rechargeable lithium-ion batteries under 4.7 volts
1. Input: AC 100 – 240V/50 – 60Hz/200mA; Output: DC4.2V -800mA(Battery) /DC5.2V-1300mA(USB) 2. LCD Screen Indicator lets you know that your battery is charging, when LCD screen show 100% mean battery is full 3. Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging and heats. Quick charge with automatic constant current control protects battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electric shock
4. 2 IN 1 USB Battery Charger: It can be used as not only a special charger, but also a charging plug for your device
How to use the Kastar Universal charger for battery?
First, please take a look at your battery; there are one mark “+” positive contact and one mark “-” negative contact.
Then, take a look on the Kastar charger; you can get two little movable prongs. As the positive and negative are automatically recognized by this charger,
it doesn’t matter which contact on positive and which contact negative.
Third, pull down the bottom, and put the battery in it. Adjust the charger prongs to match the polarities of the contacts on the battery. Release the part of the charger that moves.
This will lock the battery in place.LCD Screen Indicator (25%,50%,75%,100%) lets you know that your battery is charging, when LCD screen show 100% mean battery is full.
Finally, plug the charger into outlet to charge it.
List Price: $ 7.99
Price: $ 7.99