by sbrs on Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 | No Comments
- An understanding of the basic photographic terminology and the ability to start taking amazing photos
- 15 HD video lessons that you can watch anytime, for as long as you want, on the device of your choice
- Class Materials including John’s starter kit
- Hours of in-depth instruction
- 100% money back guarantee
Take More Memorable And Inspiring Photographs.
Learn how to take the kind of photograph you’ll want to print and pass on to the next generation. In this photography for beginners class, you’ll learn the principles of good beginner and intermediate photography and get the skills necessary to create amazing photos.
Advanced cameras are available at modest price points, but learning how to use them takes an investment. In Photography Starter Kit for Beginners you will learn the the most essential functions of your camera and get ready to confidently put them to work. You’ll get the swing of basic photographic terminology and totally feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes.
You will also gain a solid understanding of must-know lighting and composition techniques. John Greengo will guide you through the process of positioning yourself and your subject so you capture the best photo possible with the camera you have – no additional gear needed.
If you want to take more memorable and inspiring photographs of your travels, your friends and family, or the great outdoors, this photography for beginners class is for you. You’ll learn how to make average pictures amazing photographs and gain the ground necessary to continue your photography education.
- The Camera (19:20)
- The Shutter (19:17)
- The Sensor (10:45)
- ISO (14:12)
- The Lens (14:23)
- Aperture and Depth of Field (15:59)
- Focusing (15:07)
- Metering (12:06)
- Exposure Modes (32:56)
- Settings and Workflow (17:14)
- Light (8:43)
- Flash (4:01)
- Composition (14:51)
- 5 Steps of Photography (7:23)
- Next Steps (2:58)
List Price: $ 39.00
Price: $ 39.00